Creating a comforting environment.
Visiting a cemetery can be a dark and difficult day for many but our teams are committed to bringing light to these moments by helping to craft respectful resting places.
We understand that being surrounded by beautiful landscapes is important to family members when visiting loved ones in cemeteries and memorial parks, and we know that it’s essential that the walkways, beds, grass, and trees combine to create a soothing and comforting environment.
Our courteous and professional crews will be sympathetic to the state of mind of people attending the cemetery, respecting cultural sensitivities and interacting with compassion. We will carefully perform work in and around headstones and other valuable areas and will be amenable to scheduling changes to allow for services and special events.
- Management of burial warrants and lot reservations
- Management of plot allocations
- Liaising with Funeral Directors, families and cemetery visitors
- Excavation of graves for interments (both ash and full)
- Preparation and presentation of grave sites
- In-filling and capping of graves
- Updating and maintaining records, including cemetery books and forwarding of data to relevant authorities.
Services we offer within our cemetery management service include:
Our teams understand the respect required to care for the final resting place of so many. Contact our team to learn about our specialist skills and how we can help maintain your cemetery.